TRAIN TO MACHU PICCHU RE-OPENING 29TH MARCH
THURSDAY, 04, MARCH, 2010
From Monday 29th March tourists will be able to take the train to Machu Picchu on the stretch from Pisacacucho (near Ollaytaytambo) to Aguas Calientes Visitors wishing to explore the Inca citadel can access Piscacucho by bus and from there embark by train to Machu Picchu Pueblo, also known as Aguas Calientes. This is as a result of the advancement of work on the tracks As soon as we have more information about routes and prices we will update you again
últimas diez entradas
- Our philosophy for availability and reservations
- 8 years to the Loki adventure
- The Loki Planet
- Receive A Free Night in Loki Cusco*
- Loki's 1st day
- Loki Travel Presents The Sungate at 6.20am
- Loki Hostels Charity Contribution Recognised.
- Innovative New Events
- Stay for Free if your Rugby Team wins!
- Best Steak In South America